Wednesday 22 November 2017

Dramatic Smoky Eye and Red Lip Combo is a Night Out Classic


Good Morning Cupcakes! Thanks for stopping by today to check out the look of the day. Recently it was requested for me to do a tutorial for a dramatic evening out look with a nice smoky eye, and dramatic red lip. Naturally I was keen to get right down to it and have some fun with a look that I don't often go for but love. If you would like to see how I created this look you can check out my first YouTube video ! I apologize that it's a little long winded, but I assure you that I now have editing software, and am revamping my shooting style so I will be on my feet in no time I'm sure :) If you check it out and like what I do, or think you might like to stick around to the see if you enjoy the show feel free to subscribe and follow me!

Thanks for stopping by for a quick makeup moment today cupcakes. Can't wait to show you what I create tomorrow! If you have any requests for looks that you would like to see created let me know in the comments below, or on the video and I will do my best to get them done! As always have a fabulous day all <3

Xx Jenn

2 comments:

  1. You do have a great sense of style! I am also a makeup enthusiast so this blog is such a good read!

    www.thequeenmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. I am posting again with another look today if you would like to check it out!

      Delete