Monday 20 November 2017

Welcome My Cupcakes!!




Hello my darling Cupcakes! Welcome to Cupcake Beauty! If any of you remember a few years ago I used to curate a blog that was just for nail art and nail polish. However I started a job that didn't allow me to have painted nails! Of course naturally working full time this meant that I no longer had all of the time for the lovely intricate nail art that I used to create. While I still paint my nails (and buy too much polish) I have taken my focus also into Makeup and beauty. My interests have always been in two places I just prefer to focus mainly on one thing at a time. I am a self taught, freelance makeup artist who just wants to share what I love doing!

I am very excited to begin this venture with you all and I hope that you will enjoy my future posts and videos. If you like what I do please remember to subscribe to follow me to stay up to date with what's going on in the world of Cupcake Beauty.

I love you guys and I can't wait to share my love of Makeup with you. Stay tuned

Also if you want to keep in touch as often as possible make sure to like and follow my Facebook page!

Cheers XX
Jenn <3

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blogging journey ! Great post ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your well wishes and feedback!

      Delete